House Portraits

Friday 6 January 2017

Happy New Year! A new work round up.

Hello and happy new year!

I hope you have all had a wonderful start to the year so far. I got so busy towards the end of the year, so I thought I'd do a quick round up and share some snaps of new work I've recently listed on my etsy shop. 

Regular blogging is not my strongest point, so do please follow me on twitter, instagram or Facebook for updates in between my more detailed blog posts :)




A 24 page colouring book full of busy streets, detailed houses,
quirky shops and lots of bricks to colour!


Printed in Leeds, Yorkshire. Dishwasher & microwave safe.


Printed in Leeds, Yorkshire. Dishwasher & microwave safe.




Sheffield Town Hall Screen Prints, £48-£50
Available in blue and pink, pink/purple tonal and single colours coming soon.
Limited edition, numbered and signed
Printed by myself in Mirfield, Yorkshire, using archival inks and acid free paper.




Available in blue, pink and yellow.
Limited edition, numbered and signed
Printed by myself in Mirfield, Yorkshire, using archival inks and acid free paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment