House Portraits

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Hello, I have some workshop news! As part of my week in Winter Gardens Pop Up Shop, I’ll be holding a Make Your Own House Portrait workshop! 

You’ll get to use housey themed patterns and elements that I’ve drawn and prepared to make your own collage combination. You’ll come away with your unique creation, ready to frame - for yourself or as a homemade gift for someone you love. 

The workshop takes place in the Pop Up Shop, Sheffield Winter Gardens on the 8th December at 10.30am. Ticket prices are £15 and include a free gift. Read on to find out more or click here to book your place.




The workshop also times with the launch on my new House Collage Pack on the way to my shop this Christmas - a smaller version of some of the materials in the workshop. I’ve wanted to add this to my shop for ages and finally decided now was the time! I’ll let you know when it’s ready… and if you’re coming along to the workshop on the 8th, you’ll get a pack free to take home after.

It’s still in the making, so for now here are a few more examples by me and workshop participants.



As you can see, last time I decided to create my perfect fantasy cafe - the Yorkshire Pud Cafe! I also made a doughnut shop… because I clearly love all things batter based! 




I’m always drawn to the bright coloured papers - they would make lovely pieces for a child’s bedroom! But I also bring along lots of natural colours too, so people can create something cool to match their home (or someone else’s) Click here to visit the Facebook event page for the Create Your Own House Portrait workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment