House Portraits

Friday 8 November 2019

The pop up shop is now on Facebook, which has made it all seem extra real! I want to say a massive thankyou to all who liked, commented or showed otherwise their positivity for it - you’ve no idea how much it helped! 




It had been so long since booking it at the start of the year and I have to admit my positivity started to wobble as it finally got closer and I still had so much to do. Posting it on here made me feel like it was definitely happening for real so I might as well enjoy it! 

I would love it if you can continue the support by simply spreading the word - please tell a friend who might be interested and go to the event on Facebook to see updates - more info coming soon on some lovely workshop activities I have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment